124. 'Storm' printed photography background, A1 size paper sheet
Storm is a beauty of a backdrop bringing a real handpainted vibe with its graduated white frothy bottom. With areas ranging from deep navy blue and dark teal to cloudy grey and white you can get lots of different looks from this one background.
- A1 size - approximately 594 x 841 mm or 23.4 x 33.1 inch
- High quality 1:1 scale printing on strong matt paper
- Store flat out of direct sunlight or rolled inside the postage tube in a dry, ambient environment
- Designed and printed in the UK
ORDER BY 1 PM (UK) FOR NEXT WORKING-DAY DISPATCH!
Choose your shipping method at the checkout - Standard Royal Mail 2nd Class or Express Guaranteed Next Day by 1pm.
All UK orders over £75 get free standard shipping but you can choose Express shipping if preferred.
If you need your order sending today for next day delivery please email or call us - we may be able to help! 07866 636070, firstname.lastname@example.org
Our high quality UK printing means we are able to create beautiful backgrounds at affordable prices for you to use in various ways depending on your needs and means!
- Use it as it is, lay it flat and shoot away! The high quality matt paper means it is reusable if stored as advised and as long as it doesn't have any wet products or food placed on it. (You can of course roll it up to take on shoots but we would recommend using the postage tube to protect the edges in transit and storing flat in between shoots.)
- Mount your paper sheet on A1 card or foam board with something like ReMount - this turns it into a lightweight, solid background that will be easy to grab when you need it or prop upright for a backdrop.
- Go pro and mount it on MDF or plyboard using wallpaper paste. If you seal it as well you will have a long-lasting, sturdy, water-resistant photography prop - perfect for food stylists. Read my 'How-to mount' guide on the blog for step-by-step mounting and sealing instructions.
Check out my Instagram to see this background in action.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch!