Food Styling & Photography Backdrops, Workshops, Online Courses and Resources
How to create authentic content that builds sales without feeling 'salesy' - you CAN connect with your social media audience AND increase sales at the same time!
I have worked in marketing and content creation my whole career (nearly twenty years now, gulp!) both in-house and freelance, and have been teaching content creation from start to finish for the last three years via workshops and online courses.
There are three things that come up over and over again with my students that you may be struggling with too –
- Finding a comfortable mix of being authentic while pushing for sales (which we all need to do)
- Knowing what to post to offer value & connect with your audience
- Thinking bigger than social media
So today I'm going to share some simple strategies that should help you create your content -
- offering value to your audience,
- while gently reminding them that you offer products/services they can buy
with the added bonus that you will naturally build organic SEO and become a trusted authority in your area as a by-product!
First off let's look at the content mix and my 4/5 rule to share authentically while still pushing for sales
We all know that content creation is about sharing your passion, showing behind-the-scenes and telling your story. People invest in people, especially at the small business end of the market.